top of page
image lymph_edited.jpg

Keeping your health care as natural as possible

The better we take care of our bodies, the less likely we are to need drugs. Having doctors that share this understanding and equally as important is that the doctor's education and livelihood isn't dependent on illness is clearly in each individuals best interest. 

Naturopathic Medicine

image small-waterfall-mountains.jpg

ND’s who are current with their licensure can order and interpret labs in the following states: AK, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, HI, ID, KS, MA, MD, ME, MN, MT, NH, ND, OR, RI, UT, VT, WA, WI, and US Territories: Puerto Rico and U.S. Virgin Islands.

image beam of light in cave orange paulius-dragunas-M2UXVaLlfds-unsplash.jpg

Allopathic and Osteopathic Medicine

how many hours of study? when started and original phylosophy. AMA?

Allopathic doctor's are MD's. 95% of medical school's don't offer even one class in nutrition. The other 5 % offer just one as an elective. They learn, anatomy, physiology, pathology and pharmacology. 

Osteopathic medicine started in ... with the philosophy of  

Full practice rights in all 50 states.

Chinese Medicine

Can only be primary care physician in California, New 

Mexico and Florida. In Colorado and Nevada, LAc’s must also have earned the title of Doctor of Oriental Medicine to order diagnostic and functional medicine labs. LAc’s in Arkansas and Mississippi are not considered primary care but can still order and interpret labs.

image green pond buddha-1177009_1280.jpg

Chircopractic

As a Massage Therapist, I can only address Chiropractic as it relates to the muscles that connect from the skull to the hips and to the spine. 

Massage Therapy

This is your Project description. Provide a brief summary to help visitors understand the context and background of your work. Click on "Edit Text" or double click on the text box to start.

image NM website.jpg
bottom of page